Monday, January 28, 2013

Share your Love Card - AI(DT)

ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS
CHALLENGE 26

The challenge this week at Artistic Inspirations is LOVE. The sponsors this week are Smudgetastic and Floppy Latte Designs. Please go to Artistic Inspirations to see challenge rules and prizes.


I created this card with a digital stamped called Little Red by Smudgetastic. Check out the Smudgetastic Store for some really neat stamps. I colored the image with colored pencils and then ran the image through photoshop elements. When I came up with a look I like, I printed it out and created my card. The card is embellished with three paper punched hearts, a rhinestone and a fabric bow.

I hope you have been inspired to join the challenge at ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS this week. Please also visit the other design team members for more ideas.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Card Crew - #28 girly
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - #59 anything goes
The Paper Shelter - #96 anything goes
Fat Pages with Attitude - #32 love
The Squirrel & The Fox - #36 something new (new digi)

~sharing my paper whims~Wendy


6 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous sweetie. Gorgeous image and lovely layout. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxxxx

Eileen said...

Such a sweet image. Love the ribbon and those hearts.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck
Eileen x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Super cute and a lovely card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy such an adorable card. Absolutely love the layout and how you have mixed the paper patterns of the hearts.

Claire x

Bonnie Irvine said...

The layered hearts are so fun. They provide an awesome background for the image. The knotted fabric is a great idea. Thanks for joining our Love challenge at Fat Pages and Cards With Attitude. I hope we see you again soon.

MagsB said...

What a sweet image! I love the hearts - and the girlie's ribbon scarf is such a fab touch! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox.

love Mags B x