Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Voodoo Priestess Digital Art


I'm learning how to color with PSE and I thought this fantastic digital stamp from Andrea at Smudgetastic would be fun to color and fit into the Challenge at Haunted Design House. Their theme until the end of this week is Dante's Circles of Hell. This picture falls into the 8th Circle (fraud) with sorcerers, fortune tellers, etc.

I colored the digi and designed the photo in PSE. I then ran it through the effects at PicMonkey to get the finished grungy look. It was fun! Great challenge theme!

~happily playing with my paper whims~Wendy

8 comments:

Netty said...

Have no idea what PSE is Wendy, but am loving your use of voodoo doll, fab, x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Fabulous project! Love that image and the cool Ouija board background. Fabulous! Thanks for playing in the dungeon with us at HDH.

mark gould said...

Great fun and a great take on the theme. I love the ouija board. I'm guessing pse is a digital program. Way beyond me. Thanks for joining us at hdh.

DonnaMundinger said...

Great digi work, Wendy and I love the ouji board behind Andrea's fab digi. Perfect choicefor the circle. Thanks for joining us at HDH. xxD

Andrea C said...

LOVE it Wendy you have coloured her so well and just love the whole feel of your piece. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design HOuse your stuff rocks xx

ike said...

Awesome Wendy - she looks fantastic against that Ouija board backing. An inspired idea :-) Great to see you playing at HDH :-)
IKE xxxx

Matney said...

Ouija board so cool and love your lady, so colorful. great project.

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great Image! and I love the Ouija board background. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House :)