Friday, November 22, 2013

Punk Girl ATC - Dilly Bean (DT)

 this week is BRADS and/or EYELETS
The Dilly Bean Challenges now require that you use a Dilly Bean Image on your submission.


I used Dilly Bean stamp #263 Zombie with Bow for this ATC. I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with mineral spirits. I also used some chalk to grunge it up a bit. The ATC is  embellished with glitter, ribbon and a pink brad.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Dilly Beans this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I am entering this ATC in the following challenges:

Wicked Wednesday (6) - spots & stripes
The Crafter's Cafe - metal
Musically Challenged - #13 girls want to have fun
Addicted to Stamps and More - #72 make you mark
613 Avenue Create - #46 anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - #296 anything but a card

♥ Wendy

8 comments:

Laura B said...

Another great ATC! Thank you for playing along with us at Musically Challenged!:)

SAMARA said...

Hi Wendy: I love love love this image and you have colored and used it brilliantlly! I really think the sentiment is very cool. Yup - Just wanna have fun. You've brought it home for Girls Just wanna Have Fun over at Musically Challenged. Thanks for your entry and see you soon again I hope. Samara, DT.

Chana Malkah said...

I just love these Dilly Bean images and you have presented this fabulously! Great ATC! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Sharon said...

Oh this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Wicked Wednesday !

KC said...

this is great! I love your colloring and I just love zebra stripes so this is a win win in my book! thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged...hope to see you back again soon!

Kylie said...

Perfect colouring! I love the colour choices!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Denice said...

Bright, colorful, and filled with polka dots and stripes...just perfect for this week's Wicked Wenesday challenge! Thanks for playing along with us this week.

Deborah Frings said...

Great image and I adore her green hair, very nice colouring. Sorry I'm so late commenting, busy week, however, thanks so much for playing along with ASM!