Friday, February 7, 2014

Delicious Doodles Design Team Call

Delicious Doodles Design Team Call -

I would love to be a part of the Delicious Doodles Design Team. I love the "darker" images the best but can do "cute" also. I usually participate in your weekly Friday Challenge using a Delicious Doodles stamp. I also use your stamps for other "unusual" challenges. I love to play at Smeared & Smudged, Left of Center, Haunted Design House, etc. I think you get the picture, lol! So your stamps would get some added exposure.  I like to make cards, fat pages, ATC's and tags. I am open to other suggestions and love a unique challenge theme or new technique.

I am retired and like to spend my free time crafting. I am currently on the Dilly Bean Stamps, Wicked Wednesday and Gecko Galz Design Teams.

 

Here are samples of images colored with pencils and blended. Glitter is my favorite embellishment.

I also like to play with Photoshop Elements. Below are some samples of digital work.



Good luck with your Design Team Quest. I'm sure you will have plenty of applicants. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

♥ Wendy


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

You would be perfect for this DT! Love these creations! Hugz!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

you know I had to look ..they are all fabulous Wendy.
hugs
susan s

Wendy said...

Me toooooo Susan...lots of great entries. Too bad there are only four openings. Lots of great talent is represented in this DT call. Hope we both get spots.