Friday, May 30, 2014

Zombie Prom


I used Sadie from the Lacy Sunshine Lady Heather's Curiosities collection for this card. She is colored with pencils, markers and black chalk. The card is embellished with a die cut banner and three paper punched flowers, three buttons, a charm and glitter.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Left of Center - #32 girly/loc
Lacy Sunshine - dies/punches
Cupcake Inspirations - #262 (lav+white+turq)
One Sweet Challenge - flowers
Paper Make-up Stamps - #142 flowers
Through the Purple Haze (10) - #43 buttons
The Crafter's Cafe - #65 use three flowers
Craftitude - #66 anything goes/pop it up
Bunny Zoe - flowers+charm
The Stamping Chef - #31 anything goes

♥ Wendy

11 comments:

Tina said...

cool card..such a cute creepy image...i love her...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Michele said...

I love this! perfect combination of cute and edgy. thanks for the tips on my blog today! xoxo

Alycia said...

I like the direction you took this...very creative. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. -Alycia

SAMARA said...

ewwwwi Wendy this is total girl! Love the outfit and espec the make-up. very coooool. you know i love your art right? thanks so much for coming to LOC. always such a pleasure. see you again and have a great weekend! best, samara dt LOC

Sandy said...

LOL very cute! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week.
Sandy, DT Sweetie

Wendy said...

thanks Samara...your comment made my day! I love your artwork also...we have a similar style...maybe that's why we admire each others projects, lol! I'm so happy that left of center lets you use the "loc" option and has no limit to entries. It gives me an avenue for my "creepy/cute" creations.

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is such a unique card, I love it x

Thank you for joining in our challenge (Through the Purple Haze) Good luck x

Keren Howell said...

Fab- girly AND Creepy all lat once Thank you for playing with us at LOC. xxx Keren

Chrissy said...

My girly side is saying Oh! My!....my dark side is saying AWESOME!!.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kitt said...

Creepy gouly girl. LOL I like the direction you took with this image very cool. thanks for sharing with us at Cratftitude Challenges. Good Luck.

maureenjscott said...

Love it!!! Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx