Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Boo ATC - Wicked Wednesday ATC

this week is HALLOWEEN!
 The sponsors are Dilly Beans and QKR!


I used #9303 Parked Digital Stamp from QKR for this ATC. The image was colored with pencils and markers. The ATC is embellished with netting, cotton and glitter.

I  hope you have been inspired to join the fun at Wicked Wednesday this week. Please check the site for rules and prizes. Also, take a look at the wonderful creations posted by my fellow DT members. They are a very talented group!

I would like to enter this ATC in the following challenges:

One Sweet Challenge - Halloween
Crafty Girls - #28 anything goes
Meljen's - #231 bling
Simon Says Monday - "O" is for owls+orange

♥ Wendy


2 comments:

Michelle said...

That owl background is wonderful. Great project! Thank you for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Electra said...

I really like this, Wendy, especially the netting. It's the perfect touch! I love creepy Halloween, but I like a bit of whimsy too!